BHM Card

Get your card stamped here!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Forwards and Backwards

Hell Of The North ride for me this weekend both forwards and backwards. 48 mile route with a list of nasty little climbs. Saturday Chad and I rolled it into the wind and on Sunday I rode earlier in order to get the same route in again prior to the rain. Fortunately I made it back just as it was starting to sprinkle. It isn't an easy route no matter how you ride it and rain would have made it really tough at this time of year.



One thing about the roads this year is that they are far more bumpy than in the past. I actually had to stop several times today to try and fix the mount for my computer because it was bouncing off from the road vibration. I eventually put it in my pocket.



















The photo of this hill doesn't do it any justice. It is the middle section and the grade is actually pretty steep here. There is about a third below where the photo is taken and another third out of site. Good rides for the weather and getting ready for the season.