BHM Card

Get your card stamped here!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Can You Feel It?


It's 730...what should I be doing? Sleeping! But I'm outside, running...in below -5 temperatures. Hard man points are being earned at an exponential rate. When the snow is so hard that my knees beg for concrete...then it's cold enough to blog. See you tomorrow morning at Myrick Park...probably an hour, if you can last that long.


Afterwards...come over for a lifting session. I've moved my weights outside, if hands freeze to the bar its just warm enough. Iced coffee and ice cream for all as recovery calories...


the anti-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Guys are all Wussies!

Anonymous said...

running tomarrow in my best UWL short shorts and now shirt just to get more points!

Unknown said...

Step up and put those hard nipples into the wind Capitan. Let's hear what you got.

Anonymous said...

Just sitting, watching, flying under the radar, nipples erect and full effect!